Friday, February 18, 2011

Web Resources

I enjoyed almost all of the web resources that we covered in class. I especially like Rubistar, I've already been able to use that in my education classes and I know that it will be very useful in an elementary school classroom. It is a quick and easy way to create rubrics for posters, oral presentations, or even math projects. Another one of my favorite web resources that we covered in class was United Streaming. This is a great web source for teachers and will be very useful either in student teaching or when I have my own group of students. It's great because everything on it is free for teachers and teachers have a lot of access to videos or clips that can help accompany a lesson within the classroom. Finally my last favorite web resource that we covered in class is ethemes. I think that this is a great source for teachers and has a wide variety of subjects and topics. It is easily navigable and has resources for all ages. I definitely think that this would come in handy in the classroom, if not for an entire lesson plan, it at least gives background knowledge and a place that research can begin for teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment