Sunday, February 13, 2011

Social Bookmarking

      Yes, Social Bookmarking has an application in my classroom. It would be especially useful for when I want my students to view particular websites. It saves them the time of typing in every individual website.
      One way that it would benefit me is that it would help keep all my websites organized so that I can access different articles and websites at any given time. It could benefit my students because if given an at home assignment, the student can simply use their online bookmarking account, or their teachers, to access various information instead of printing everything out.
      It can most certainly help me as a student now because it will be very helpful to save various websites with lesson plans or information on them and be able to access them from any computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment